Alliance Home Health Care offers nursing services which can be incorporated into each individual’s plan of care to support the client’s well-being at home.
Families take comfort in knowing that their loved one’s health is being monitored on an ongoing basis or for short periods of time as the client’s health dictates.
Following a hospital stay or when conditions warrant, a Registered Nurse can continue the prescribed plan of care. Just knowing that a nurse will be making a visit to monitor vital signs and report changes to the physician offers additional peace of mind for the client and family.
Services Include :
• Initial Assessments and evaluations
• Medication management and administration
• Monitoring vital signs
• Diabetic care
• Coordination of services with VNA and other healthcare providers
• Client and family education
• Behavioral Health and well-being
• Mental Health Nursing; including dementia and psychiatric nursing